Here are the correct answers for the recent poll of the Top 5 Christmas Movies of ALL TIME:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life: The Black and White version is the only version. If you like the color version better you’re a moron. Plain and simple. It doesn’t get any better than this. This may just be the greatest movie of all time overall.
2. A Christmas Story: You don’t need an Ovaltine Decorder Ring to figure this one out. Such a great movie. Fah-rah-rah-rah-rah-rah-rah-rah-rah… So many classic lines and scenes. What really makes this move is the narration (much like Wonder Years).
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer: Rankin Bass made some of the best holiday classics (except for the Halloween and Easter ones…). Yukon Cornelius, Bumble the Snow Monster, etc. Clutch.
4. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: Cousin Eddie steals the show in this one. This one never gets old.
5. Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town: Another Rankin Bass movie. Watch in the beginning of the movie where Fred Astaire (Kruger the Delivery Man) jumps in the air and has some serious hang time. Freakin awesome. This also has the best name in all of movies: the Bugermeister Meisterburger.